Aprio Private Client Wealth Management
Financial planning and investment management that delivers clarity, coordination and confidence.
Where we end up in life is dictated by the decisions we make along the way. This is especially true when it comes to managing your wealth. That’s why we all need advisors. However, acting on good advice shouldn’t create more work for you. After all, you are the client.
Effective wealth management requires coordinated ongoing collaboration between your investment advisor, tax advisor and financial planner. Why? Because investment activity can impact your taxes. The taxes you owe impact your financial planning. And your investment strategy, assets and liabilities influence financial planning decisions.
Aprio’s coordinated approach delivers better advice that considers all aspects of your financial life. Plus, the convenience gives you more time to do the things you truly enjoy.
Aprio advisors share information and coordinate activities to provide a better client experience.
Clarity – A visual understanding of your financial picture
We leverage a secure personal financial portal to provide a single view of all of your financial accounts, assets and liabilities, as well as access to all of your important financial documents.
Visual dashboards enable real-time collaboration between you and your Aprio advisors, providing a visual understanding of your current financial position.
Confidence – Turning “what if” into “what’s next”
Life comes with a lot of “what if” questions. “What if I sell my business next year? What if I want to retire early? What if we buy a bigger house?… What if we send our kids to private school?”
We are able to explore scenarios and “what if” questions with ease, so you can:
- See how potential life decisions can impact your financial plan over time.
- Get faster answers because we have the necessary information to respond to your questions.
- Make important financial decisions with confidence
Stay on track throughout the year
Life never moves in a straight line and things change, so we stay connected with our clients throughout the year. Here is an example of what you can expect:
- Spring tax planning and preparation meeting – We update your balance sheet with any changes that might have occurred since our last meeting. We discuss cashflow projections and goals for the year ahead.
- Fall planning meeting – We discuss any adjustments needed to take advantage of year-end tax opportunities, like charitable giving. We also look at longer term strategy.
- Quarterly reports –Throughout the year we provide quarterly investment reports that make it easy to see how your portfolio is performing. And of course, we are always available to answer questions.
Goal-oriented investment approach
We focus on outcomes. Our coordinated approach enables us to understand how to better align your risk profile and strategy to meet your goals. Aprio Wealth Management, LLC is a fee only Registered Investment Advisory. We serve our clients as fiduciaries.
- Long-term investment strategies using global asset allocation with low-cost ETFs and mutual funds
- Investments are held in custody at Charles Schwab.
- We are transparent and independent
- No proprietary products or hidden fees
We believe proper wealth management requires a holistic approach combining financial planning, tax planning and investment management. In today’s world, it is critical to review asset allocation and risk tolerance across the entire portfolio and make sure it is coordinated with the overall plan. At Aprio Wealth Management, we believe in acting in our clients’ best interest. Our fee-sensitive, institutional approach and coordination with our affiliates ensures each client gets our best thinking regardless of financial status or stage of life.
*Investment Advisory services are offered through Aprio Wealth Management, LLC. Additional information about Aprio Wealth Management and its advisors is available on FINRA BrokerCheck. Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Member FINRA/SIPC. Aprio Wealth Management, LLC and its affiliates are not affiliated with Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments.
To learn more about how Aprio Wealth Management can help you reach your financial goals contact, Davi Kutner, Managing Director or Keith Greenwald, Partner-In-Charge.