Starting a Practice?
Starting your own practice is a major decision. The LBA Haynes Strand dental team can eliminate the hurdles associated with opening your business. We clarify and simplify every financial aspect you need to consider in the early stages of your practice.
Our support does not stop after your practice is successfully launched. We continually monitor all financial aspects of your business and make necessary adjustments to ensure long term profitability.
Buying-In or Acquiring?
If you are considering acquiring a new practice or buying-in to an existing practice, our team of experts can walk you through what to expect. We want to minimize your potential risk while highlighting the potential upside of your specific situation.
We work to make your practice successful.
Questions to Ask:
- Have you conducted a chart audit?
- Will a warranty be provided by the seller for treatment completed prior to the transition?
- What non-compete and/or non-solicitation provisions will be made in the purchase and sale agreement?
- How will the seller introduce you to referral sources and existing patients?
- Are there embezzlement safeguards in place?
- Will the seller conduct a staff continuity meeting to ensure you retain key staff members?
Let Us Help
Start with a no-cost discussion. Brad can be reached at (704) 841.1120 x107 or at email@example.com